Season 7 wishes ||>
Wishes for things I'd like to see on Buffy:
- Xander and Anya to get back together
[ At least they got a little more cuddle time in before the end... ]
- A shower scene ala Dallas where it turns out Tara's death was just a dream.
[ I knew it wouldn't really happen anyway. ]
- Spike to find some way to be bad with a soul.
[ Well, he's at least snarky and not as broody as Angel, so that's good enough. ]
- ... but still be good too so they can trust him a little.
[ Well, at least Buffy did. ]
- All the old characters (not cooling their heels in Angel) return for a reunion.
[ I think Faith and Angel were good enough since Willow got interaction in LA. No Oz though... sigh. ]
- Ethan Rayne returning in some way or another
[ Maybe on Angel? ]
- More adventures with Amy!
[ Yes! And it was at least a little interesting! ]
- Joss to play God in an upcoming ep.
[ We will just have to settle for Numfar. ]
- Willow still being able to use magic, but in a limited way.
[ I am so glad that they did this, the season would have been so uninteresting without her magic. ]
- For Dawn to get a friend so she isn't so pathetic.
[ Except that we never saw them after the first ep... ]
- For Buffy to have a healthy relationship.
[ I think this will never happen. ]
- More male characters to be used.
[ There was a lot of estrogen this season, wasn't there? ]
- Fun Sunnydale High/Hellmouth wackiness.
[ Well, we definitely had that! ]
- A really cool Big Bad.
[ Well, if not the coolest, then just really cool. ]
- More Council stuff.
[ Right up until they all got blown up! ]